Changes to date:
When regulations allow us to meet onsite, our Sunday church services and onsite meetings held at our Ballina and Byron Bay campuses follow the site specific COVID-19 Safety Plan in adherence to the latest NSW Health regulations.
When “work at home orders” are in effect, our church offices will be closed to the public as staff members work remotely from home other than for tasks that require them in the church building.
Any filming or “essential gatherings” that are required to produce content for our online service is being conducted under strict adherence to the workplace regulations provided by NSW State authorities and can be found here.
We are regularly monitoring the advice from NSW Health to ensure ongoing compliance.
Attendance to an onsite meeting indicates a willingness to comply with the most recent NSW Health Regulations for places of worship. These regulations can at times include:
- check in via the Service NSW app upon arrival.
- reduced seating capacity in the auditorium in adherence to social distancing regulations and capacity limits.
- wearing of face masks indoors (and in some outdoor settings) by all people 12 and over.
- restrictions on singing in the auditorium.
To assist with providing a safe environment for church members and visitors, our church will provide:
- Signage reminding people to physical distance.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the auditorium.
Conditions of entry to an onsite meeting:
- Do not attend in person if you or your family are unwell, are awaiting a COVID-19 test result, have travelled to a known COVID-19 hotspot or have been in close contact with someone known to have COVID-19.
- Please listen to the Team Members who will be on hand to assist you and others.
For further information about our church and its response to COVID-19 please email [email protected]