The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve daily. As a church, we are committed to ensuring we remain compliant with Federal and NSW State Government regulations in the way we operate across all our church activities. Our main priority is the safety of our church members, our staff, and the people we are in community with.
We believe that it is essential we are working with, and under the regulations provided by, the various authority bodies. We are working hard to ensure that our practices are transparent.
Information regarding these updates are posted on our social media platforms and emailed to church members. We will also update this page as necessary.
Changes to date:
- Until regulations are lifted, we are not holding church services or any church gatherings onsite, in public, or in private homes. All planned activities have been cancelled or postponed until a later date.
- The church services of our three locations have moved to an online platform for people to watch from home.
- Our small group meetings, prayer meetings and staff/key team meetings are being conducted online.
- Our church offices have been closed to the public. Staff members are now being supported to work remotely from home other than for tasks that require them in the church building.
- Any filming or “essential gatherings” that are required to produce content for our online service is being conducted under strict adherence to the workplace regulations provided by both Federal and NSW State authorities. This includes: all preparation work that can be completed at home is done so; maintaining a distance of 1.5m between people; adhering to the 4sq metres/person rule; providing hand hygiene products and a sanitised work environment; and, implementing the SafeWork NSW controls regarding cleaning etc which can be found here.
- We are monitoring the advice from the Federal Government and the NSW Department of Health daily in order to ensure ongoing compliance.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding our response to COVID-19, we encourage you to email them to [email protected]
Jeff & Carolyn Frankham
C3 Byron Bay Ballina Yamba